Who Are We?
OpenMethods is a software company that specializes in creating solutions to enhance the customer experience by providing exceptional agent experiences.
We are seeking motivated individuals who are enthusiastic about user & customer experience.
Our application is currently utilized by major players in various industries such as Retail, eCommerce, Banking, Healthcare, and Technology.
OpenMethods processes millions of interactions per month and generates unmatched cost savings while delivering superior customer satisfaction.
As a close-knit team, we all play a critical role in developing new products and the core technology team. We take pride in utilizing cutting-edge technology and welcome innovative ideas.
Remote first culture.
We like to think we started the WFH trend, and we like to choose our employees based on talent – not geography.
We know rest is important, and we want to make sure you are able to rest and recharge throughout the year.
Premium health benefits.
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance are part of our standard offerings.
Save for the future with our company 401K plan.
Discover how our passionate and tight-knit team is revolutionizing the way customers experience our products. Don’t miss out on our current job opportunities!
- Analyze user requirements, design, develop, test and deploy various client-servers, web-based software applications.
- Coordinate the design of logical and physical database structures.
- Prepare the Functional/Technical design documents to meet the System requirements, as needed.
- Gather and interpret functional specifications and user requirements.
- Perform software integration and testing, and develop enhancements, modifications/debugging and develop custom components; and coordinate user training and technical documentation as needed.
- Design and create new customer experience applications.
- Update/redesign/scale current platform.
- Participate in code review.
- Responsible for providing solutions from existing application in delivering solution.
- Travel to various unanticipated locations in the United States to interact with clients and train end users for short or long term assignments.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm; 40 Hrs/week (M-F)
MS or Foreign equivalent in Applied Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or related field + 1 year of relevant IT experience using .Net Core, C#.Net, SoapUI, Webservice, DBx.DB2, SQLServer, WebAPI, Ajax, and nUnit Technologies. Employer will accept BS or Foreign Equivalent in Applied Computer Science/Computer Information Systems/Engineering, or related field plus 5 years of relevant IT experience using .Net Core, C#.Net, SoapUI, Webservice, DBx.DB2, SQLServer, WebAPI, Ajax, and nUnit Technologies.
1100 Main Street, Suite # 400, Kansas City, MO 64105
Chief Executive Officer – Openmethods, Inc.
1100 Main Street, Suite # 400, Kansas City, MO 64105
Who we are:
OpenMethods Mission: OpenMethods exists to unify the application ecosystem brands use by enabling seamless customer experiences at the speed of their ideas.
About OpenMethods: Enabling the Agile & Omnichannel Contact Center for Over a Decade
Over the past decade, the OpenMethods team has helped many of the largest contact centers transform their operations and experience through CX Realtime Process Automation and Omnichannel Enablement. We’ve been continuously innovating our high-ROI SaaS solutions dramatically reducing the time, effort, and cost of complex CRM, telephony, and data and workflow integrations with our CX RPA platform with OMNI. By enabling best-in-class customer experiences, our plug and play SaaS solutions have saved some of the most advanced contact centers 30+ seconds in average handling times, years of custom development, and millions of dollars, while also significantly driving up customer satisfaction.
The Solution Consultant is a primarily technical role, combining a high degree of knowledge of OpenMethods solutions, as well as an understanding of the underlying technology, with advanced knowledge of the Contact Center and CRM Platforms into which the OpenMethods Experience Cloud will integrate with. Devoted to new usecase launches, along with custom solutions to fulfil unique customer demands, the Solution Consultant is constantly working at the leading edge of OpenMethods customer needs and associated platforms.
Working with the engineering, Infrastructure, Delivery, Sales, and Care teams, the Solution Consultant will provide advanced services and knowledge, used to both proactively develop new ways of integrating with, and utilizing Experience Cloud, as well as solve various unique and challenging problems for a wide array of customers based on need.
The Solution Consultant will provide insight into CRM and Contact Center supporting technology platforms to guide OpenMethods resources to better solutions for integration, validation, troubleshooting and positioning.
- To develop and refine integrations and customer outcome usecases between OpenMethods Experience Cloud and customer CRM and third-party solutions.
- Maintain and document the configuration & troubleshooting best practices for integrations and solutions leveraged in outcomes we produce for OpenMethods customers.
- To work with internal stakeholders, partners and vendors to validate interoperability between Experience Cloud and their own platforms.
- Work cross-functionally as a key stakeholder with Product, Development and Platform Teams in design and testing of new features and capabilities.
- Write advanced technical documentation to be used by other technical resources for deployment and configuration of Experience Cloud solutions.
- Support the Sales Team and Sales Engineers in requirements gathering, design of solution/technical specification to solve unique customer needs.
- Test and validate custom solutions and architecture in lab environments.
- Assist with knowledge transfer of new features, integrations, and platform capabilities to other teams.
Your day-to-day will include:
- In-depth knowledge of customer and employee needs
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and organization skills
- Ability to make decisions on the spot and effectively problem-solve
- A keen eye for analytics
- Knowledge of various company departments and their functions
- Ability to take risks that turn profits
- Strong interest in creating unique experiences to benefit internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible amidst changing customer and employee needs
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and associated APIs including but not limited to Oracle supported CRM, ZenDesk, and SalesForce.
- Familiarity with CCaaS platform features, APIs and scripting including the following: Twilio Flex, Five9 VCC, Nice InContact, Avaya Aura/IC, Cisco CCE/CCX.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Remote first culture. We like to think we started the WFH trend, and we like to choose our employees based on talent – not geography.
- Unlimited PTO. We know rest is important, and we want to make sure you are able to rest and recharge throughout the year.
- Premium health benefits. Health, Vision, and Dental insurance are part of our standard offerings.
- 401K. Save for the future with our company 401K plan.
1100 Main Street, Suite #400, Kansas City, MO 64105
OpenMethods is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and supporting our team-members regardless of where they come from. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.